Recently Active Members
Recently Joined Members
6 LOSE WEIGHT FAST TIPS
ForeverSunShine says: 16 Months Ago1.Soybeans Trick
Keep soybeans at hand during your slimming plan. These low calorie veggies can be seasoned with exotic spices and matched with other healthy vegetables to prepare a delicious salad. Explore the myriad of fun recipes you can experiment with using edamame as the secret ingredient.
2. Cooked Brown Rice in Your Fridge
· If you're too tired to spend hours in the kitchen, make sure you always keep a generous amount of cooked brown rice in your refrigerator.
Team up this low calorie side dish with lean meat, cooked or raw veggies and delicious low-fat sauces. Let this simple trick solve all your diet cooking dilemmas.
3. Quick-to-Eat Fruits
· Often we are too lazy to prepare delicious and low-cal snacks. However, if you want to guarantee the success of your slimming plan, you can keep quick-to-eat fruits at hand.
Grapes, berries and clementines are the perfect options to have a no-fuss snack and curb your sugar cravings. Try this diet trick to see how easy it is to avoid eating junk food.
4. One Treat a Day
· Experts agree that you can have one sweet treat per day. Choose a cookie, a chocolate bar or a tiny amount of ice cream to resist the temptation of munching. It is not necessary to deprive yourself of snacks if you want to get rid of extra pounds. However, it is important to make the best snack options.
5. Greek Yogurt Parfait
· Get rid of cookies and candies and pamper your tasting buds with an ambrosial Greek yogurt parfait. Mix a tiny amount of yogurt with almonds, cinnamon and fresh strawberries. Enjoy the aroma bomb offered by this low-calorie dessert. Save hundreds of calories with a similar diet trick.
6. A Box of Cereal on Your Desk
· If you want to lose weight fast, you'll have to keep away from unhealthy snacks. The trick diet experts offer is to keep a box of cereals on your desk. This way you'll always have a delicious and healthy snack at hand to tame your cravings.
You must be a member of this group to post replies.Please first join this group by clicking the bright green button
near the top of the right sidebar, then refresh this page.