Hi everyone! We're hard at work trying to keep our community clean, so if you see any spam, please report it here and we'll review ASAP!  Thanks a million!
3,109 Users Online
  • 640,129,772 Downloads
  • 1,696,349 Wallpapers
  • 1,565,068 Members
  • 12,971,712 Votes
  • 5,965,287 Favorites

Desktop Nexus

The official group of Desktop Nexus! Hang out here for the latest discussions on what's happening around Desktop Nexus, as well as periodic contests and insider-announcements!

Group Information

Last Activity: 2 Weeks Ago
Group Leader: komodo
Moderators: None
Submissions: Moderated
Group Visitors: 342,007
Founded: January 1st, 2013

Top Contributors

Recently Active Members

Recently Joined Members

nikos23
cr0886
cheriekohler

WOO-HOO!!! The GROUP AVATARS & HEADERS ARE BACK!!!

CollieSmile5
CollieSmile says: 4 Months Ago
Not only are they back, it happened only about 5 minutes ago!!! (It is 6:40 pm right now where I live on July 24th, 2018.) I know that because I saw them come back!

I am so happy I could dance! Anybody want to join in with me?

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for getting this fixed, Desktop Nexus restorers! :D :D :D
Edited by CollieSmile on 7/24/18 at 10:45pm
CollieSmile5
I'm adding a post to this thread to bump it back up to the top of the discussions... but also to report something strange & exciting that I saw happen when the Group images came back. : )

I had typed the word "homemade" in the Desktop Nexus search bar. I did it because the groups I'm a leader of all come up when I do, since it's a tag word for them.

On page one, I saw a lot of my groups listed at the top of the page. Then I turned to page 2 to see the "Traffic Signals nSigns" Group, my most recently created one.

What I saw stunned me. I saw my Group Avatar, a traffic light, at the top of the page, and it was HUGE! I wish I'd taken a screenshot! lol

I clicked on the name of my group and my click took me to my group... with the Avatar and header right where they belonged! Then I tried typing the word "Homemade" into the search bar again. This time I found the normal little print, but with my Avatar showing.

Then I clicked on the Group Tab and looked at all of the groups. All of the newly created groups had headers and Avatars... and they look beautiful. :) :) :)

It is so good to know that the restorers of Desktop Nexus ARE keeping an eye on everything... thank you again!!! :D

PS. Restorers... my traffic group was the first new group to be unable to upload it's header and Avatar since the fix. So perhaps that is why the traffic light Avatar was the one to look so gigantic. Whatever the reason it got so big, I am thrilled that I got to see it. :) :) :)
Edited by CollieSmile on 7/25/18 at 4:24am
gundega39
gundega says: 4 Months Ago
I was happy too, but now the new header :(
animelovercallista3
animelovercallista says: 4 Months Ago
The header isn't fixed, its back but glitched up being cut into 3 mirror versions that are only part of the original.
animelovercallista3
animelovercallista says: 4 Months Ago
Avatar not showing up when browsing for groups/wallpaper group lists, if you change them today (Aug.1st, 2018). The avatars show if you go directly to the Groups homepage only.
CollieSmile5
You are totally correct about the header, Callista. I'm going to start a fresh discussion thread about that problem.

I'm not sure quite what you mean about the Avatar not showing up when browsing... unless you mean the fact that newer Avatars still aren't showing up in our own members group lists. I still see tiny Avatars at the top of the page when I put words in the wallpaper search bar.
You must be a member of this group to post replies.
Please first join this group by clicking the bright green button
near the top of the right sidebar, then refresh this page.
This is Desktop Nexus Group, independently organized and operated by members of our community, focused around a specific theme or topic.   Find more groups!
Group Rank